On this page you can find the slides of most of the talks I have given, including both technical conference presentations as well as more general presentations directed toward a wider audience.
Lectio Praecursoria a 20 minute presentation given at the start of my thesis defence. The presentation is intended for people without a background in the field.
These are presentations of my papers. The title of each presentation is equal to the title of the paper. These are all fairly technical and assume familiarity with the research field.
In addition to the ones listed above, I have also presented papers at the following venues.
- Oral Presentation: MaxPre: An Extended MaxSAT Preprocessor, at SAT 2016
- Poster Presentation: Learning Optimal Bounded Treewidth Bayesian Networks via Maximum Satisfiability. at the Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS), 2015
- Poster Presentation: Learning Optimal Bounded Treewidth Bayesian Networks via Maximum Satisfiability at AISTATS 2014
- Hur svårt kan det vara, an informal introduction to reductions and NP-completeness using SAT and Sudoku (in Swedish), aimed at an audience with practically no background.
- Intuition in mathematics a collection of examples designed to challenge the idea and intuition of mathematics that many high school students have. The example that worked really well was the mothy hall paradox. (in Swedish)