Here I will list other academic activities that I have participated in.
After finishing my doctoral degree in 2018 I went on two extended research visits.
In the fall of 2018 (Sept – Dec) I visited professor Peter Stuckey at the University of Melbourne and Monash University. During my time there we worked on research that ultimately led to the Loanda MaxSAT solver that was amongst the best performing solvers of the 2019 MaxSAT Evaluation.
In the spring of 2019 (Jan – May) I visited Professor Fahiem Bacchus at the University of Toronto. During my visit we worked on research that ultimately lead to improvements in MaxHS, one of the best performing solvers in the 2018-2020 MaxSAT Evaluations.
In 2020 I was invited to be a member of the organising committee for the MaxSAT Evaluations. That year I was mainly helping out and learning the ropes. I am looking forward to contributing even more in the upcoming years.
Even though reviewing assignments have a habit of appearing at the worst possible times, I still enjoy doing them. They give me the opportunity to stay updated on what is happening in my field.
- Artificial Intelligence
- International Journal of Approximate Reasoning
- Journal of Universal Computer Science
- 29th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 17th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI PRICAI-2020)
- I was also a PC member for the demonstration track of the same conference.
- 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2019)
- 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20)
- 33th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-19)
- 16th International Conference on the Integration of Constraint Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Operations Research (CPAIOR 2019)
- 16th International Symposium on Experimental Algorithms (SEA 2017)
- I was a visiting lecturer on the course, “Naturvetenskaper Nu” where I talked about Neural Networks to udnergraduate student and high school students
- I have represented my department at “get to know the university” days aimed at. high school students.