I am pleased to let you know that my spring season of research ended with 4 papers accepted at FLoC 2022.
Three at the SAT conference:
- MaxSAT-Based Bi-Objective Boolean Optimization with Christoph Jabs, Andreas Niskanen and Matti Jävisalo.
- The paper describes a SAT-based approach for computing the pareto-front of biobjective optimization problems.
- Improvements to the Implicit Hitting Set Approach to Pseudo-Boolean Optimization with Pavel Smirnov and Matti Järvisalo
- The paper describes improvements to the implicit hitting set algorithm for pseudo-Boolean optimization that we proposed in last years CP conference.
- Incremental Maximum Satisfiability with Andreas Niskanen and Matti Järvisalo
- The paper describes an API for implementing incremental Maximum Satisfiability as well as a solver that implements it.
And the paper Clause Redundancy and Preprocessing in Maximum Satisfiability with Hannes Ihalainen and Matti Järvisalo at the IJCAR conference.
All of the papers will be available after the camera ready deadlines have passed. Let me know if you want to get a copy of them beforehand.
I’d like to thank all of my coauthors. See you at Haifa in August.